Revenge of the Manatees Revenge of the Manatees

Love the animation and the comedic timing at the end. Well done.

loves me, loves me not loves me, loves me not

Beautiful animation. It had a very eerie and abstract tone to it. My only complaint is that I didn't really understand the entire message of the story, although I was sure it had one. I'm probably just not metaphorically inclined enough to understand.

dylan responds:

"pull me into your arms"

- beyoncé, 2008

President Taft's Secret Pony Brigade President Taft's Secret Pony Brigade

Gotta love seeing this around Newgrounds. Filmcow never ceases to make me chuckle.

Turn-based Pac-man Turn-based Pac-man

Meh. Looks interesting on paper, but it was poorly executed. If you give it some more work, it could be better. I also didn't really like the rewind function, instead, you should automatically start from the beginning.

Epic Boss Fighter Epic Boss Fighter

It has promise. For a "bullet hell" type game, it should move faster without having to buy upgrades. The rouge-like concept is interesting, but doesn't provide the want of starting again. I wouldn't want to go through seven of the same bosses over and over again to win the game. It should also provide more satisfaction when you score a hit on a boss, rather than hearing a pathetic *ping* and seeing tiny sparks. The controlled character also lacks originality and uniqueness, if you ask me. Overall, nice try, but it really needs more work.